California State Bar (MCLE) Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Provider (Pending)
Training and Presentations
A Goldmine of Hidden Evidence
Computer & Cell phone Forensics
- This exciting workshop covers how information from a computer or cellphone
may be recovered and used as evidence in court. Computer and cell phone
surveillance discovery and software removal tools. How your case could
be impacted. War stories and a Q & A session. Each participant will
leave with a better understanding of digital evidence and how to use it
to maximize their case result.
- Customize training to the subject audience.
- Provide a dynamic, memorable experience.
- Provide usable, relevant learning content.
- Give real-case examples.
- Audience retains the information.
- High satisfaction audience feedback ratings.
- Returning attendees.
A number of exciting workshops and presentations are being developed for
the legal community. If you are a current MCLE provider looking for new
content, please contact us. We are available for sub-contract training
engagements onsite at your facility or abroad. Our trainers are dedicated,
dynamic, experienced presenters and certified in their subject matter.
Contact us for more information.